ClearStream 4.1 Released - https://forum.clearstreamrfid.com/threads/clearstream-4-1-release-notes-5-25-2017.205/
- Email notifications of reader issues.
- Self-healing readers – more aggressive attempts to reestablish communication with a down reader.
- Custom fields – with field parsing.
- Custom date time formatting.
- Improved date time precision for more exact reporting of when a tag was read.
- GPI de-bounce timer.
- Selectable tag send for GPI triggers.
- Restart reader if re-connection fails setting not saving for alien reader
- GP Input trigger not working on FX9500 with only one trigger added
- Alien reader not reading tags correctly with only one GP Input set
- Stop exception causing Zebra readers to not start
- GPO ports seem to stick ON sometimes on Alien reader during tag reads
- StartEvent field with a GPI trigger not working for Alien reader
- GPO outputs not always triggering on alien reader when using GPI trigger
- Source Data insert only triggers first read when using GPI trigger
- StartEvent database field not showing GPI trigger values unless more than 1
- GPI trigger only working first time after FX7500 reader is started in ClearStream
- Timeout issues when stopping Impinj reader
- Include more info in the emulator when selecting lightstacks
- A message indicating the virtual site survey environment has not been started may appear
- Importing a ClearStream project with multiple readers defaults to first reader
- IIS still trying to install when option is unchecked
- Issue stopping Alien reader after network disconnect
- Delay in stopping reader and showing exceptions in log
- Services preferences need to support the "User Current Project" option
- "Accept command messages" setting requires restart of ClearStream
- Alien readers do not respect the user defined reader name
- Start/Stop readers may prompt a "Save Project" prompt
- Multiple CS instances do not work on the same PC
- A "Virtual Directory CE_WebApp already exists" message may appear on install