Sensor input

Melkske24

Hello,

In the demo movie, antenna 1 and 2 are used to know the direction of the tag.

Is it also possible to do this with 2 sensors on the GPI?

Reason we want to simulate this that the antenna's (1 and 2) are mounted in a RFID portal and we want to know with the help of 2 sensors the travel direction.

Regards

Dan Peluso

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

I realize this is a long overdue response so I apologize for that. I am guessing you already realize that you cannot use a GPI for this type of direction detection unless you maybe used the GPI to actually turn on specific reader or antenna port which is then indirectly indicating direction

Ernestmit

RFID technology is becoming increasingly prevalent in various industries, offering convenience and efficiency in tracking and identification. However, concerns about privacy and potential misuse of personal data are also on the rise. This question prompts a reflection on the potential implications of widespread RFID adoption in our daily lives.

On a side note, I am looking list mod peace for my site,and
would like to put forward anyone reading this a redeem article on my website.

No strings attached
Restrain revealed some of my archetype content.

Ernestmit

RFID technology is becoming increasingly prevalent in various industries, offering convenience and efficiency in tracking and identification. However, concerns about privacy and potential misuse of personal data are also on the rise. This question prompts a reflection on the potential implications of widespread RFID adoption in our daily lives.

On a side note, I am interested in write uncharted content looking for my site,and
would like to put forward anyone reading this a free article on my website.

Absolutely free of charge
Check into outside some of my archetype content.

Ernestmit

Has anyone give some thought to this side hustle renting scrap trailers? It's charming sweet. I am buying my sooner harmonious next week!

Here's the unite:

https://ibit.ly/cFMtv

This is HUGE! ?Chief acclamation to every one twisted; you're making waves!

Don't omission out on checking this out