Impinj RFID Antenna Hub

Jarred Ridley

Hi,

I was looking for an RFID reader that supports a larger number of antennas and I ran across the Impinj Antenna Hub which works with the Speedway revolution readers. According to the documentation this would allow up to 32 antennas to be connected to the reader at a single time. I was just wondering if this antenna hub is supported in ClearStream, and if so, has any one had any experience setting one up?

Thanks.

Howie Heckman III

Staff member
Hi Jared,

Yes, ClearStream RFID supports the Impinj Antenna Hub. We have actually tested it here in our offices. All you need to do is hook up all the hubs and antennas you would like to use to your Impinj Speedway RFID Reader, and then enable this option using the reader's web interface. After you have this hooked up you really don't need to do anything configuration wise within ClearStream. Simply have fun configuring all 32 antennas you have hooked up to your reader :)

jenbaker

Hi,

I was looking for an RFID reader that supports a larger number of antennas and I ran across the Impinj Antenna Hub which works with the Speedway revolution readers. According to the documentation this would allow up to 32 antennas to be connected to the reader at a single time. I was just wondering if this antenna hub is supported in ClearStream, and if so, has any one had any experience setting one up?

Thanks.
most rfid reader with antenna can support antenna hub.
if it can not match, you can slightly change the antenna interface to match it.
the only problem is the technology issue.