How to avoid signal interfere each other between two rfid reader or more

RzPro

Hi..

I have RFID Multireader (2 Reader) project with arduino. I use RFID longrange 125Khz. How can I manage the code/program/logic to make my RFID not interfere each other?
Note :
In my project those two RFID antenna must be placed side by side or separate 1 cm each other.
Should I create 1 module with 2 antenna? or 2 module with 2 antenna?

I have try array system in arduino to cut off ground line (flip flop) to each rfid module (2 rfid), the result 1 rfid work well but the other is abnormal.

I also have try array system with relay to cut antenna line (flip flop) with delay 200ms, the result sometimes 1 anntenna work well but other antenna is abnormal.

Anyone can explain how to implement this method in arduino?
phidgets.com/?view=articles&article=MultipleRfidReadersCloseRange

Thank You...

Dan Peluso

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Your project sounds interesting but I am afraid I cannot offer any specific advice. This forum is more specifically for our ClearStream software

If I had to completely guess, you may have a hardware issue with one of the modules or your code is not quite correct in handling multiple modules at the same time.

Ernestmit

In an increasingly interconnected world, the use of RFID technology raises important questions about privacy, security, and individual autonomy. As we embrace the benefits of RFID in various applications, it is crucial to engage in thoughtful discussions about the ethical implications and potential risks associated with its widespread adoption.

Ernestmit

hi there!

I've recently joined this community, but I'm on the hunt for folks who would be interested in getting a few free articles about their business for free. If you're interested in seeing some of my work, feel free to take a look here:

https://ibit.ly/let-us-feature-your-business-147

I'm offering this totally free of charge because A) I'm in need of more content ideas to explore, B) you'll benefit from some free link juice, and C) we could all benefit from a little more writing practice!

Just shoot me a PM if you're interested, I'll be hanging around!

Ernestmit

congrats on going viral

the team here just landed a gigantic mention in this must-read article! ?? Have you spotted it yet? I stumbled upon it during my daily social media dive, and it's too good not to share.

You've got to see it:

https://ibit.ly/let-us-feature-your-business-234

This is HUGE! ?Big congrats to everyone involved; you're absolutely crushing it!

Don't miss out on exploring this gem

Ernestmit

you guys just went viral!

team from this site just landed a gigantic shoutout in the latest viral article! ?? Did you guys catch this yet? I stumbled upon it on my feed, and it immediately caught my eye.

Check it out here:

https://ibit.ly/let-us-feature-your-business-44

What an achievement! ?Big congrats to everyone involved; you're setting new benchmarks!

Don't miss out on checking this out