- Support for the Alien Reader Protocol (ARP).
- This should add support for all previously unsupported Alien devices.
- Added support for a wider range of antenna power. This is now based on reader capabilities instead of a static range.
- Added new user settable TID memory bank length. Allows scanning of TID memory bank lengths based on tag specs.
- Big performance improvements, and memory usage improvements.
- Newly added readers now contain an ID in the name for easier reference when configuring a Sync.
- Improvements to the display of the activity monitor.
- Timed syncs won’t auto logout after each tag send.
- User and TID memory banks now read in cache and only posted to destination when all memory banks have been returned.
- All regions should not correctly support a trial extension.
- Installation of web component no longer fails on certain machines.
- Motorola readers will no longer hang when selected from Find Readers dialog before stopping find operation.
- Sample web application no longer displays error message just because no readers have been configured.
- Incorrectly configured sync processes will now display a red circle when started on the Start/Stop form.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.