Impinj R420 Subnet Mask

Discussion in 'RFID Readers - Fixed UHF RFID Readers' started by Bill Fieseler, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Bill Fieseler

Bill Fieseler New Member

Hello-

I recently set up an RFID portal using an Impinj R420 reader with 4 antennas. By default, the subnet mask for the reader was set to 255.255.0.0.

I used putty to change the subnet mask to 255.255.255.0. However, I still cannot access the reader on that subnet, I still need to manually change to 255.255.0.0.

The Impinj reader details do state that the subnet is set to 255.255.255.0. What I'm trying to accomplish, is not needing to manually change the subnet every time I want to access the reader. I want it to broadcast on the same subnet as I can access the internet with.

Is this possible?

Thanks.

2. OPPsales6

OPPsales6 Member

Hello,
    OPP IOT Technologies Co., LTD is one of the trusted leaders in products, services and solutions related to Asset Tracking, Attendance Taking, Environment monitoring, Access control and Warehouse Management etc. Product fields covering UHF Tag, UHF Metal tag , Specific UHF tag etc.

Any interest, please contact us.
    OPP IOT Technologies Co., Ltd.
    Email:
    sales6@oppiot.comsales@oprfid.com

3. OPPsales6

OPPsales6 Member

Hello,
    OPP IOT Technologies continuously develops and innovates passive RFID manufacturing technologies on Specific UHF Tag. He is recognized by leading technology, robust quality, professional service, as well as the competitive price.

Email:
    sales6@oppiot.com sales@oprfid.com

4. OPPsales6

OPPsales6 Member

Hello,
    OPPD6 is a small on-metal UHF tag In Atom series from OPP IOT, with high performance, available on market place. Designed for indoor and outdoor environments, it is the best solution if you need to integrate transponder into a small metal objects as surgical instruments or on screw or again in objects where transponder need to be hidden. As option, there is special version for high temperatures, that withstands up to 150°C.
    Email:
    sales@oprfid.com

5. OPPsales6

OPPsales6 Member